Sunday, April 17, 2011

My Weekend Dreaming of Sun

Good Evening!

Here we are at the end of another weekend, looking "forward" to the week ahead of us, and reminiscing of the weekend behind us-or at least I am! I had a great, fun-filled weekend in Kansas and I hope you did, also!

Friday night was our April bunco night and I actually won a prize-$10! WOOP WOOP!

The winners of April Bunco: Me, Tonya, Brianne and Leanne

I look forward to bunco each month! It's a great excuse to get out with some girls, drink, eat and laugh! All of my favorite things;)

Amy, Pepper, Vanessa, Lisa, me and Leanne

After sleeping in Saturday (HEAVEN!) I got up and worked out and cleaned up around the house. B went out golfing in the morning and by the afternoon, he had golfed 18 holes and was ready for one more round! So I joined him and his friends in the last round and although I didn't do as well as last week, it was still a fun time with beautiful weather!

Our big exciting news is that we booked a vacation last night!!!!!

All-Inclusive to Cozumel, Mexico!

Yesterday in between cleaning and working out, I started to look for deals in Mexico. We ruled out Mexico right away because of the violence over there, but we couldn't get over how much cheaper it was then other destinations (there is probably a reason for that!). We know some other couples who had gone to Mexico recently or are going soon, and they had no problems, so we thought we would open up our search to Mexico. I found a GREAT deal to Cozumel and then we invited all of the couples over (4 of us) for a vacation booking party! We got it all booked and we're ready to go in July for an awesome friends vacation! We are going during B's 30th birthday weekend and also our friend's first year anniversary so it's great timing!
WE CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!!!!!!

My upcoming week is kind of another killer with travelling for my job, so I'm gonna post as much as I can! Have a great week everybody!

What is the most exciting vacation you've ever been on? What is a destination you would love to visit for a vacation? What is one fun thing you did this weekend?

Desserted Tip of the Day: Go to mambosprouts.com to get discounts for healthy, natural products.

No comments:

Post a Comment