Sunday, April 3, 2011

Family Wedding Weekend: A Picture Blog

Hello my Bloggy Beauties!!

How did your weekend go? Mine was a blasty of course because I went to a family wedding! My family is a hoot and we always have fun together! Since a picture can say a thousand words, this will be a picture blog of my fun weekend at my cousin Whitney's wedding!

This is my second cousin Blakely really enjoying some chocolate at the rehearsal dinner! She's the cutest!

Whitney and Mike enjoying their first beer as a married couple!

These praying hands were from my grandma's casket. They sat on the alter during the wedding and sat with us during the reception. She was there in spirit and we "cheers'd" her!

These are my parents from the dance floor!

This is exactly how I am when I'm dancing so I thought this was a hilarious picture: So into it, center of attention, don't care what other people are thinking of me-LOVING IT! So funny.....

Me and the bride!

B getting down!

Whitney putting on her wedding dress.

The back of the dress.

Lauren (Whitney's little sister) and me in the bus after the wedding.

That was the gist of my weekend! Now we're back and settling in to normal life again. My next trip will be a girl's weekend with my college pals to one of our friend's wedding in Des Moines in May. It will be nice to chill with the girls!

I hope you all had a great weekend as well! Please remember I'm having a giveaway right now for a $10 e-card to Swanson Health Products! The contest ends this Friday! Don't miss out!

2 comments:

  1. I love weddings... they're SO much fuN! So glad to see you had a blast :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete